how to enable G logo in Gboard or Google Keyboard
So, hey guys my name is Anish Roy (Youtuber) from Techno Prabhu (Youtube channel) and today I am gonna tell you how to enable the “G” logo in your Gboard or Google Keyboard/How you can enable the “G” logo in your keyboard spacebar or space key. So, what are you waiting for? Let’s get started.
My Gear Suggestions:
Open any File Explorer which runs with root or can access root directory (I recommend you to use Root Explorer, available in my video description). Then grant SuperUser (Su) permission (if not showing then go to magisk manager app and give the permission required).
After that go to this file directory:
and then search script: “show_branding_on_space” on that value.xml
and change from value=false to true.
Also See This Post to make a calculator with Python Language.
Search for: “show_branding_interval_seconds”
and replace the value with “0”.
then again search for “branding_fadeout_delay_ms”
and change to bigger value (Recommended value 1000000000. after 1 you can put eight zeros).
Force stop your Gboard app.
Enjoy your typing experience with this cool gboard logo that appeared on the space button.
- Top 10 Best YouTube Channel Ideas for 2021
- How to Enable G logo in Gboard | Enable Google (G) logo in Space button 2021 Great [ROOT]
- which are the three most required parts of a text ad – best in 2021?
- How to remove plagiarism from copy-pasted content great in 2021
- How to install Ngrok in Termux best method in 2021